Thursday, December 16, 2010

A VERY HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVING DAUGHTER, CINDY (DianLee)

A very happy 25th Birthday
To my Sweetie Pie, Cindy
Warmest wishes from my heart
A short poetry I give this gift to you

My loving Sweetie Pie
I always remember
Upon this very special day
That you have been a treasured
Moment of my life

It has been a true blessing
In my life to watch you grow
From a day old and now
You're twenty five years old

It is a great pleasure
To have you around me
Sharing our happiness and tears
Our mother-daughter's love never ends

May all your hope and dreams come true
And whatever you do and wherever you go
Bring happiness and success to you
And always with full of love in your life

Soon, you'll be in a man's arms
Who will be part of you life
And by then I won't be always around you
But remember that my love is always there for you

To my Sweetie Pie, Cindy
My every heartbeat is just for you
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS

your Mom,
Sue DianLee
16 December 2010, 10.57am



Copyright © 2010 DianLee
All Rights Reserved

Dear Readers
Poetry written by DianLee and her friends are copyrighted and may not be used in any way without written permission from the author or herself whether they are found on this site or any other. If you would like to use the poetry for any purpose, please email to dianleesonata@yahoo.com for permission.

No comments: